Carbon Monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the United States. It is odorless, colorless and tasteless; a Carbon Monoxide detector is the safest way to ensure your home is protected. Place one on every level of your home and in each sleeping area.
Also, Carbon Monoxide detectors can be monitored with your existing alarm system. In the case of detection, the Monitoring Center will contact you just like your burglar or fire alarm. Having the detectors monitored is an added security for your family and home.
Contact Signal Service to find out more about adding Carbon Monoxide Detectors.