Remember these simple tips to keep your family or business safe!
- Have smoke and heat detectors wired into your alarm system. Place them on each level of your home. A monitored smoke and heat detector will notify you and the central station if they are activated.
- Ensure your alarm is in working order; have routine inspections and maintenance done.
- Switch to cellular or network! Phone lines can be cut, but our cellular or network connection can’t be compromised by burglars.
- Do not give out your alarm code to just anyone. Only a family member or trusted friend should know the code in case of an emergency.
- Remember! An alarm can only protect you if it is armed. Arm your alarm every night and when you are away.
Contact Signal Service if you need more information on protecting yourself.